Censorship...

Posted by Craig Monday 29 June 2009 ,


At the airport at Dubai I was purchasing some reading material for the flight and picked up a copy of GQ (the British version- as the US version only has ads in it). At the time I didn't look too closely at the cover, so when I boarded the flight I pulled the magazine out of the bag and spotted this:


I particularly like the comment 'Megan Fox will not be censored' - funny since that's exactly what has happened !

I then started flicking through the magazine and at one point felt the pages were stuck together- it turns out that someone had actually gone and blacked out 'offending' pictures ! so for example:


Of course like anything manually done there were a number of pictures that hadn't been censored in the magazine !- poor quality control....

0 comments

Post a Comment