Newcastle Abound

Posted by Craig Saturday 25 April 2009

This blog comes from a winebar in Newcastle. Now of course many people would think of bars in Newcastle as being full of 50 year old men, drinking Newcastle Brown Ale and smoking like a chimney. Well actually there are some fairly nice bars here. Although I did find it funny that I actually had to ask a policeman where a decent one was. It's strange but in the city centre there are actually proper banks (as opposed to banks that are now bars like most of the UK).

I did laugh as I stepped off the train earlier. Within about 10 seconds, I spotted a large number of fake tans as well as obvious Hen parties. It will be an interesting night out (thankfully I arrived before everyone else so get to have a wander about and eat some decent food/drink before the carnage of Friday night that ensues).

0 comments

Post a Comment